TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here are the terms and conditions for CSP Fast Pass.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CSP Fast Pass' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CSP Fast Pass' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CSP Fast Pass at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on CSP Fast Pass' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. CSP Fast Pass makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, CSP Fast Pass does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CSP Fast Pass, Applied Frameworks, Inc, or any of their suppliers, employees, agents or independent contractors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CSP Fast Pass' website, even if CSP Fast Pass or a CSP Fast Pass authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Except as prohibited by law, CSP Fast Pass shall not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other indirect damages, howsoever caused, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages, above the amount of tuition price paid.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CSP Fast Pass' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CSP Fast Pass does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CSP Fast Pass may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CSP Fast Pass does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CSP Fast Pass has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CSP Fast Pass of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
CSP Fast Pass may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Refund Policy
We want you to be a happy customer, one who is genuinely satisfied with their CSP Fast Pass experience! Because our instructors will be spending their time reviewing your work, providing coaching, mentoring, and other services, we want to explain our refund policy to clarify both yours, and our, expectations. With that in mind, the following is our refund policy:
- Within the first three months from your date of registration, a full refund will occur if you cancel your registration in any of our programs (A-CSM®, A-CSPO®, CSP-SM® or CSP-PO®) provided you: 1) have not used the product in any way; and 2) have not attended any of the coaching circles.
- Within the first three months from your date of registration, if you have used the product and/or attended the any of the coaching circles, you will be issued a refund according to a pro rata allocation between the amount of the program which has been accessed and the amount that has not.
No refunds, absent exigent circumstances, after three months from the date of registration.
No refunds if the participant is removed from the program for violation of our Academic Integrity Policy.
Regarding our a la carte courses, no refunds will be issued once the course certificate has been issued.
9. Academic Integrity Policy
Academic integrity is expected during participation in all CSP Fast Pass programs and activities. Participants demonstrating academic integrity do their own work and experience their own learning. Such conduct includes:
- Completing assignments, quizzes, and tests according to guidelines;
- Citing sources of information that are not their own or common knowledge;
- Seeking clarification when unsure about acceptable practices.
Academic dishonesty is unacceptable during participation in any CSP Fast Pass program. Examples of conduct which will be considered academic dishonesty include, but are not limited to:
- Copying another participant’s work;
- Allowing another participant to copy from one’s own work;
- Plagiarizing: taking someone else’s works or ideas, from the Internet or other sources, and passing them off as your own (such as copying and pasting, not citing sources whether quoted or paraphrased)
- Giving or receiving non-permitted aid.
Violation of the above will have consequences, as follows:
- 1st Offense - the instructor will confer with the participant and issue a warning.
- 2nd Offense- the participant will be removed from the CSP Fast Pass program.
8. Governing Law - Arbitration of Disputes
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location. The parties agree that any dispute or claim in law or equity arising between them regarding the use of this web site or these Terms and Conditions, including any dispute regarding the enforceability or applicability of this arbitration provision, shall be decided by neutral, binding arbitration conducted in Sunnyvale Judicial District, County of Santa Clara State of California, United States of America. The arbitrator shall render an award in accordance with the substantive laws of California. In all other respects, the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association, subject to the parties being allowed limited discovery. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrator(s) may be entered in the above-referenced jurisdiction.
NOTICE: BY USING THIS WEB SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF THE MATTERS INCLUDED IN THIS “GOVERNING LAW - ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES” PROVISION DECIDED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATION AND YOU ARE GIVING UP ANY RIGHTS YOU MIGHT POSSESS TO HAVE THE DISPUTE LITIGATED IN A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR JUDICIAL RIGHTS TO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL, UNLESS THOSE RIGHTS ARE SPECIFICALLY INCLUDED IN THE “GOVERNING LAW - ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES” PROVISION. IF YOU REFUSE TO SUBMIT TO ARBITRATION AFTER AGREEING TO THIS PROVISION YOU MAY BE COMPELLED TO ARBITRATE ANYHOW PURSUANT TO A COURT ORDER. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION IS VOLUNTARY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO AGREE TO ARBITRATION, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
This policy is effective as of 22 July 2019.